The Benefits of WHOOP Gateway
- Enables the use of WHOOP wearables without requiring a cell phone
- Creates a network of connectivity for roaming throughout a facility or campus
- Deploys easily and managed via WHOOP Unite
- Works indoors and outdoors
- Provides end-to-end security
- Includes dedicated customer support
Keep Patient Data Secure
The security and privacy of patient data are paramount. WHOOP Gateway supports Bluetooth 4.2 security standards, includes an integrated TPM chip for end-to-end security, and encrypts data in transit and at rest.
To keep data private, WHOOP Unite de-identifies data in dashboards and for analysis, removing personal information such as name and date of birth. Data can be re-identified for individual treatment by a clinician.